When Tracy from M3 Strategic Marketing heard about the NatWest Boost programme, she wanted to find out more, and after lengthy discussions with her local business development manager, Tracy started work on preparing a schedule of education for business seminars all about Digital marketing.
- Understanding Analytics
- Web Conversion Techniques
- Search Engine Optimisation
- Paid Online Advertising
- Email Marketing
After delivering the Analytics course in both Northampton and Milton Keynes and then the Conversion course in Milton Keynes, the feedback or these instructional and educational seminars was so good that NatWest asked if once the 5 were done, they could start all over again, to give those who missed it first time around, the opportunity to attend, and to encourage more business owners and employees to take advantage of this free Digital marketing training.
If you are looking to increase your knowledge on Digital marketing and other subjects, then contact your local NatWest Business Development manager and ask how the NatWest Boost programme can help you grow your business.
Dates for Early 2017 as follows:
- Wednesday 22nd February 2017 – Nat West in Grange Park – 8am Start – “Website Conversion”
- Tuesday 28th February 2017 – Nat West in Milton Keynes – 8am Start – “SEO – get found on Google”
- Wednesday 22nd February 2017 – Nat West in Grange Park – 8am Start – “SEO – get found on Google”